Subaru for a change has recently focused on the line of compact crossover and has added few technologies to keep themselves alive in the competition. From advanced driver assistance technologies to the latest infotainment systems, The 2016 Subaru Forester has recorded to be the best selling Subaru model with a standard all wheel drive and has been redesigned from the 2014 version. So all those who are interested and have been thinking to go for the latest version of the Forester from the Subaru service Greensboro must know of the five facts that are essential for driving.
- The Forester offers not one, but two four cylinder boxer engines with a standard 2.5 liter that generates comfortably 170 horsepower and 173 lb-ft that matches with the six speed manual or the continuously variable transmission. The model has got multiple variants and the 2.0X version has been powered by 2.0 liter turbocharged engine and produces an impressive figure of 250 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque when partnered with the CVT. As far the mileage is concerned, the base level Forester gives around 27 miles per gallon combined on the highway and in the city.
- There are four trims available with the Forester- the Base, Premium, Limited and the Touring with multiple variants of 2.0X turbocharged engine. The equipment which are standard on all these versions are the Bluetooth connectivity, audio streaming, the basic infotainment systems, the safety systems and the rear view camera.
- All of the Forester versions in 2016 have got 8.7 inches of ground clearance which is indeed unique in the line. All the mechanical experts taking care of the Subaru repair have got high views about this. Apart from this, they even features the black side cladding, the body color door handles, and have been equipped with the aluminum hood. When the rear seats have been split and folded down, the SUV comfortably provides the cargo space of 74.7 cubic feet.
- The base version of the 2016 Forester 2.5i has got the new 6.2 inch touch screen audio system which was not available in the 2014 version, and it has even got the satellite radio installed within. Since the rest of the trims are at a higher level than the base and the owners get to pay some extra bucks for it, they receive a 7 inch touch screen display with a safety and security package. All the versions of the Foresters are provided with the Star-link Infotainment system than offers a live traffic control with voice commands to guide through the right way.
- Safety is the focus of the manufacturers with the Star Safety System connected with the emergency services and the Eye Sight technology features the adaptive cruise control, automatic braking prior to any collision, and the lane departure alert. With so many systems integrated within one block, the Forester has successfully earned the highest possible crash testing ratings from the Government.
Taking all these factors into consideration, one can easily determine why the Subaru Forester has been the most sold out model in the line. The complete line of package allows it to deliver the best performance with utmost satisfaction.
(Visited 152 times, 1 visits today)