Trees are important part of life. They serve the human beings and animals with shade, good climate and moderation, fresh air and beauty of the nature. Tree removal is a phenomenon of removing the unwanted or dead trees found. It is very difficult to decide about when to remove a tree. Because of scarcity of natural resources, trees are dying at faster rate. Although trees maintain the ecological balance of nature, they need to be removed, if they die, or if withered leaves remain strewn all across your garden area.
When should you go for tree removal or tree cutting?
Trees are maintained for many years, but at certain age it completes its life. The leaf starts dying and the energy of tree dies day by day. Still such kinds of trees are treated by their owners by trimming them and by cutting the dead portions of the tree. It would be expensive to remove the dead portions continuously. Removal of trees by oneself is difficult task and it is unsafe to handle. A person should be a ‘certified Arborist’ who is licensed and certified.
Common Reasons for Tree Removal
Apart from the causes that are enumerated below, it is also true that overgrown trees, weak wood and shallow roots can completely camouflage the visibility to your house, and the roots can actually create cracks and dampness on the exterior portions of your house wall.
- An entire tree might be dangerous, if it is diseased and infected with the insects; which might cause some health problems to human beings or animals nearby.
- If trees are located near to home, because of the speed wind and storm it may damage the property or the cables and plumbing lines which will affect the routine life.
- Tree stumps can also become hazardous if they are rotten and it becomes the place for insects; which may lead to damage of underground pipelines.
- If 50% of the tree has large dead branches and the damaged roots, then it has to be removed.
Professional Tree Removal Service
People are concerned with most of the safety issues. It is very unsafe to remove tree without professionals. It may cause life threatening injuries. One should have a good experience, reputation, license and skills to remove a tree without any damage to the property or human being. Some special equipment is to be used. There are many tree removal services available in the market, but you must call only certified professionals who know the precise use of chain saws, saw blades and lawn dressers and hay-cutters to make your garden a safe and visually-appealing place.
Tree trimming and pruning tips
Always tree removal is not necessary. Sometimes for the better growth of tree only the tree trimming and pruning can be carried out.
- Trim a tree during dormant season.
- Trim branches that are weak and narrow.
- Prune the branches at its younger stage.
- Should not leave or remove the branch collar.
- Always keep the lateral branches evenly spaced from each other.
Tree removal cost
- There are two main pricing factors during the removal of tree.
- Complexity of the job.
- Height of the tree.
- Cost varies based on the location (cheaper: away from houses and property) and the condition of the tree.
- If the healthier tree needs to be removed for some structural purposes then it seems costly and the dead tree removal cost becomes lesser.
- Prices vary for removal of large tree, fallen tree, tree branch and different types of trees.
Today, there are so many reasons for removal of trees. To lead a safety life without any hazardous incident or to free from diseases, tree removal becomes necessary at certain time. Always stay connect with us for professionals and safe techniques and equipments.