Every business owner would agree that the success of a company not only depends on the larger picture that one could see, but also on the critical details that can help reaping awards in long term if taken care of attentively. There are also some factors whose influence you couldn’t see immediately but would repent in long-term. Whatever your business size is, you just cannot afford to ignore the graphic design.
“How graphic design could impact the business growth?”
this question might be tinkering your head. It is quite important to understand the significance of design aspect for improved terms of growth. There are numerous firms that are maximizing their profit margins simply by presenting themselves through an impactful design as a design makes a convincing brand image in the minds of potential customers. Design itself is a collaborative identity that comprises of a plenty of elements. Let’s discuss some of the elements that matters the most for an impressive design:
1) Company Logo: Generally, the company’s logo is the first thing that people notices about your business with the very first glance of your website. Consider any successful brand and you will quickly remind about its logo. You can recognise that logo even if it is partially dampened. People may argue that those logos are recognisable due to the popularity of that particular brand, but this goes both ways. The logo itself makes a major contribution towards the success and recognition of the company in the highly competitive marketplace. For example, Apple’s logo – that has become an inevitable part of their corporate identity and cannot be changed without shaking the company’s base. It is, in fact, an ideally featured logo embracing simplicity, flawlessness and continuity. Hence, logo is significantly important for defining a remarkable identity and needs to be worked upon with detailed attention.
2) Web Design: In modern-day technological era where people rely on the internet to tweak out the most relevant information in an instant, it is not a surprising thing that web design plays a key role in improving the conversion ratios. Being a business owner, you might be aware of the evolutions in trends and tricks occurred over the time for boosting the sales. Even you can find enormous examples on the internet how making a slightest of change in the web design could bring a remarkable difference in annual sales graph. Therefore, graphics should be designed well.
3) Social Media: Presence on social media really matters a lot. If you will not present your products or services in an aesthetically organised way, you will likely to impress lesser potential customers that would direct hit to the sales. Various social networking sites including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and so on, have occupied a significant part of people’s lives. They are likely to spend more time on such sites rather than surfing the Internet. These sites offer a better medium of communication whereby people can get to know new things through news feed or by conversing with each other. With the promotions using attractive graphics, these sites could help greatly to harvest enormous benefits.
4) Advertising: Whether you are using conventional methods of advertising or the newer ones, graphics play a vital role in grabbing the attention of visitors. Inappropriately incorporated graphics could ruin your brand’s image. So, consider creating an advertisement by putting yourself in visitor’s place. Be it colour combination, background colour, characters (in case you are conveying your message through a storyboard or Infographics) or any other element, avoiding the importance of graphic design could hamper your sales graph with inconsistencies or downfall.
5) Collaterals: People, generally, tend to ignore the graphics on Marketing collaterals such as business cards, brochures, letterheads. It is just not sensible to think that age of collateral has passed, these things are rather quite significant for creating as well as maintaining your business’s corporate identity.
Therefore, pay attention towards the graphic design that is creating your company’s identity because once created, you cannot change it frequently.