The day when the date of the marriage is fixed, girls start exploring the latest trends in dresses, jewelry, footwear and other accessories so that they can look perfect on their wedding day. As wedding is an event that occurs once in a lifetime, mostly girls have several dreams that they wish to fulfill and this requires a lot of research and guidance. Selecting the bridal dress and make up are the two important things that should not be ignored.
One of the best ways to know what is in the bridal trend is to subscribe to the bridal fashion magazines and online blogs. Many renowned designers share their thoughts as well as work which can be an inspiration for you. You can also go through their advices to avoid the small mistakes that can have an effect on your great day.
If you are looking for some latest trends in bridal wear, here are the top 5 trends that you can take into consideration.
1. Full length Anarkalis – the floor length anarkalis are in trend these days. With a wide range of patterns and designs available in anarkalis, you can make a style statement in the pre-wedding functions. You might have seen the Bollywood divas dressed up in trendiest colors and complementing the dress with matching ethnic accessories. You can also pick up fancy colors with smooth drapes and rock the event. Jabong can be of great help in getting these designer dresses without hitting your pocket hard.
2. Fusion gowns – have you still not selected a dress for your reception dinner and are stressed out? There is no need to fear as fusion gowns will surely provide you a gorgeous look. They are a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary design and are adorned with rich embroidery work or embellishments. You can pick these gowns in various eye catching and soothing colors like scuba blue, strawberry ice etc.
3. Ghagras with long cholis – Lehengas are traditionally considered as the best for the bridal wear. Some contemporary changes made in the traditional design make this outfit the best for the engagement as well as the wedding ceremony. Heavy embroidery work on net, satin and silk are in trend. The combination of red and beige or orange and black can do wonders and make you look like a princess.
4. Jackets – designer jackets are today available in the market for the brides who are going to get married in the winter season. These can easily be matched with the dress that you are going to wear. You can check out the jacket collection from the renowned designers and get one for you. If prices are creating a hurdle, you can make use of Yepme to seek some discounts on your purchase.
5. Straight suits – if you are looking for the dresses that you can comfortably wear after your wedding at home, then you can consider getting the straight suits. These are also available in a range of colors with palazzo pants and trousers.